Friday, June 26, 2020

What's next?

So, what is next? I got a car, I have no thyroid problems, I'm single as a flamingle, I've got two beautiful children and two fabulous jobs that I legitimately enjoy. What bomb will hit next I wonder?

Kid's shows are the dumbest thing. Why wouldn't they make these shows developmentally advanced? NO instead they seem to try to be making kids dumber. It's awful. Whatever.

I'm all over the place.

I am so hungry. We went to Doughboys and they changed their menu and it is amazing. Their new shit is delicious. But that was like ten hours ago so now I'm starving but I shall power though and not eat tonight. I'm trying hard to lose weight. I'm on the divorce diet. No carbs for me!

I'm supposed to start back at HMH next week and I am pumped. I love being there and working there. It's such a good environment to be in. Plus I love what I do for a living so that helps a lot. I love helping people and talking to people. It's also kinda cool to see everyones health records haha. But seriously I really do enjoy it.

I heard somewhere that when you're tired your body sends the same chemicals to your brain as it does when you're hungry. I don't know if that's true or not but it would explain why I have such a hard time eating at night. Food calls to me after 9pm so hardcore. But I've made it three nights now without eating at night and I hope to make it many more. Somethings gotta give here before I kick the bucket because of my food addiction. Hopefully this sticks. Lord knows I've gotta stick around for my kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment