Monday, June 22, 2020

Journal.

I am sat here thinking how I want to start journaling, to keep track of a mess of things, meds and meds changes, feelings, hopes and fears ect. Then I remembered I have a blog! And its perfect because nobody reads my blog, so I can put whateverthefuck I want to put.

I love how godly my friends are. Always encouraging and uplifting. Always there if you need something too. They are good friends.

My doctor is changing my meds again. switching me off aripiprazole and onto olanzapine. These 'z' meds freak me the fuck out. What kind of crazy person takes meds like these? Oh wait, that's me. I'm the crazy person.

So I'm back on my bullshit. Dieting.  The dreaded 'd' word. I hate every second of it. I think I have serious food problems. Deep rooted shit or something. I love food so damn much y'all. My mama is like my therapist and helps me through so many thoughts and feelings. She's the greatest.

Blogging really is such a good outlet for people who just need to get shit out. Everyone should do it. Well, maybe not everyone.

I know I'm all over the place here, I'm tired after work and I'm not very good with my words as it is. But I guess that's it for tonight. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment