Monday, March 21, 2016

Intro? First blog post? I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm not entirely sure what my first blog post should be about. Should it be about me? Should it be about others? What am I hoping to accomplish? To help myself? To uplift others? To sort out the scramble that is my brain 85% of the time? I know I want to share my hardships, struggles, experiences and happiness with others. I think that's about all I know at this point.
 Let's get a few things straight here.
-Firstly, I love God, I love my husband, I love my mom, I love my dog and I love my unborn child.
-Secondly, I am not a professional writer! I am a mere child trying to adjust to adulthood as quickly as possible. I do not claim to be a good writer, or even an alright writer. I thought it would help me handle myself, my feelings and my emotions better than I handle them now.
 Lord knows.
-Thirdly, nerding out for one second so excuse me, but my kid is kicking the shit out of my laptop that is sitting atop mah belleh and it's making me giggle. Heh.
-Fourthly, (Is 'fourthly' a word? Sounds funky.)  My faith is important to me. More important than many things, if not everything. BUT (I'm sorry, Mommy!) Sometimes I have a bad mouth. I sometimes say bad words. Alright? Don't judge me, bitches. Only God can judge me.
-Fifthly, if I am ever talking about food that I have made in future blog posts, IT IS HOMEMADE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. My family takes pride in our food and how it is prepared. But also, I will probably explain the level of homemade certain things are, if I really want to get a point across.
My PDM is beeping at me to check my blood sugar. So I guess that's it for now. That's all that my mind could think of at the moment anyway. I hope I don't sound too self-centered or back-woodsy. I promise I'm not dumb... Most of the time anyway. But hey, if'n ya'll don't like it, ya'll can skedaddle and not read my friggin' blog. Even though I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to, because I think I'm pretty awesome. Usually.

Peace, Mego out.

No comments:

Post a Comment